SECONDARY EDUCATIONThe Curriculum prescribed strives to
- Keep pace with the 21st century and the global trends in various disciplines.
- Provide ample scope for physical, intellectual and social development of students.
- Nurture Life-Skills by prescribing curricular and co-curricular activities to help improve self-esteem, empathy towards others and different cultures etc.
- Promote inclusivity by providing equal opportunities to all students.
- Equally emphasize Co-scholastic areas of Work Education, Art Education and Health and Physical Education.
Objectives of the Curriculum
- 1. enhance self-awareness and explore innate potential;
- 2. promote capabilities related to goal setting, decision making .
- 3. develop thinking skills, problem solving and creativity
- 4. nurture communication and interpersonal skills;
- 5. inculcate values, foster cultural learning and international understanding in an interdependent society.
- 7. acquire the ability to utilize technology and information for the betterment of humankind;
- 8. strengthen knowledge and attitude related to livelihood skills;
- 9. develop the ability to appreciate art and showcase talents;
- 10. promote physical fitness, health and well-being.