The academic session of the school this year is from April 2013 to March 2014 comprising of two terms. The syllabus followed will be that prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The school follows an environmental approach and thus the school premises are a 'plastic free zone'.
- In case of absence from school, a prior leave application, addressed to the Class Teacher / The Principal and duly signed by the parent/guardian should be handed over to the concerned class teacher.
- In case of illness for 3 days and above, a medical certificate by a registered medical practitioner should also be produced along with the application.
- Apupil who is found habitually absent without any bonafide reason or any satisfactory explanation from the parent / guardian for more than 10 days, is liable to have his / her name struck off from school. Re-admission, at the discretion of the Principal and/or management, if granted will be done on payment of a re-admission fee.
- Students are free to use the school library as and when required.
- Library rules and regulations should be strictly followed.
- Books issued should be returned in time. Late submissions are liable to be fined. No fine shall be charged for late submissions if a letter is produced showing absence from school for valid reason.
- Misplacement /loss of any book will be charged as per the cost of the book.
- Only one book will be issued at a time.
- Anotice of one full calendar month is to be given in writing before the withdrawal of the pupil.
- School Leaving Certificate will be issued only after all the dues are paid. Such certificates will only be given after one month on receipt of the applications during office hours.
- No certificate of any kind will be issued without a prior application duly signed by the parent/ guardian.
- For a duplicate copy of any extract from the school Office, a sum of Rs. 50/- will be charged.
- Fees are to be paid in three instalments i.e. April, August and December.
- The fees should be paid in cash only at the school office on the 1st of each month stated above. In case of delays a period of 10 days is given as grace period and then a fine of Rs.5/- per day will be charged.
- Students are charged fees as long as their names are on the rolls.
- The management reserves the right to change the fee structure at any time of the year, if necessary.
- Pupils whose fees are due for a long time may be barred from appearing at any formative worksheets / summative examination and are liable to get their names struck off the rolls.