EVALUATION SYSTEM (2018-2019)
The child’s progress will be assessed on the basis of the continuous theme-based assessments, which include creative works, different language skills etc. Progress report will be given to the parents during the Open House at the end of each term.
No child will be detained . However attendance less than 90% and not able to cope up with the syllabus resulting in low-grades in assessment of a particular class in a session may result in detention in the same class with mutual consent of parents and school authorities.
Assessment Schedule for Nursery to Class II
|Ist Evaluation||April to July|
|2nd Evaluation||August to November|
|3rd Evaluation||December to March|
CLASS III TO X Scheme of Assessment(1st April 2018 - 31st March 2019)
Details of Assessment
|Periodic Test - 1||
|Periodic Test – 2 (TERM-1)||
|Periodic Test - 3||
1. To qualify in a subject under Scholastic areas student has to secure 33% marks in annual examination as well as 33% in internal marks.
2. Overall performance of a child will be shown on 9- point grading scale (only for scholastic area).
2. CO-SCHOLASTIC AREAS
Co-curricular activities are promoted for the holistic development of the student on a 3-point (A-C) grading scale for classes III TO VIII and a 5-point (A-E) grading scale for classes IX & X.
- 1. Work Education or Pre-Vocational Education
- Work education is a distinct curricular area for by the concerned students for participation in social, economic and welfare activities. Student gets a sense of community service and develops self-reliance.
- 2. Art Education
- Art Education constitutes an important area of curricular activity for development of wholesome personality of the students. Students will select one or more forms of Creative arts.
- 3. Health & Physical Education (Sports/ Martial Arts/Yoga etc.)
- Health & Physical Activity preferably sports must be given a regular period. Student should be provided opportunities to get professionally trained in the area of their interest. Indigenous sports, yoga must be encouraged in the school creating a sense of physical fitness, discipline, sportsmanship, patriotism, self-sacrifice and health care.
- 4. DISCIPLINE(Attendance ,Sincerity, Behavior, Values):
- Discipline significantly impacts career shaping and it helps build character. Sincerity, good behavior and Values develop strength and foster unity and Cooperation. Therefore, the element of discipline has been introduced.